Pakistan B.Tech Engineers Community (PBEC) is a private association of Engineering Technology degree graduates and students of Pakistan. PBEC is working since 2007to promote the Engineering Technology Profession and Engineering Technology Education in Pakistan.
I request to all Engineering Technology degree graduates and students that please join the PBEC.Do you efforts to get for your rights and establishment of our separate Engineering Technology Professional Council (National Technology Council (NTC) and Pakistan Technology Council (PTC)) in Pakistan. Let’s remove all those obstacles jointly which are set by our opponents for us in the field of our further higher education and employment sectors.Let’s align ourselves to take part actively in the growth and development of our country Pakistan.
(SHAHZAD AHMED NAWAZ)
B.Tech (Hons) Electronics
Pakistan B.Tech Engineers Community (PBEC) is a non-profit professional Association of Engineering Technologists of Pakistan. Engineering Technologists are those who hold at least the four years undergraduate level Technology Degree i.e. B.Tech or B.S Technology or B.Sc Engineering Technology etc.
PBEC was established by the grace of Almighty Allah on May 02, 2007 at Lahore. Now it has become the most popular and well known platform of whole the Pakistani Engineering Technology Community serving all over the world, in a record short period of time. PBEC is still growing at a very high pace day by day with the active participation of all its members. The members of the PBEC work voluntarily for the promotion of Engineering Technology Degrees and to safe guard the due rights of Engineering Technologists of Pakistan.
1. To pursue and support the establishment of the Pakistan Technology Council (PTC) under control of Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST) Govt. of Pakistan to regulate the Engineering Technology Profession, to accredit the Engineering Technology Degrees and to register the Engineering Technology Graduates of Pakistan.
2. To urge the provincial and federal governments of Pakistan to establish separate Engineering Technology Universities in each province and federal capital.
3. To provide a platform to all the Engineering Technology students and graduates of Pakistan to share their knowledge, experience and problems.
4. To take part in the technological development of Pakistan by all possible means.
5. To establish the links with the other same kind of Associations/Societies/councils/Universities etc. who are working for the promotion of the Engineering Technology Education and Technological Development.
6. To arrange the meetings, seminars and conventions on Engineering Technology Education and Technological Development by inviting not only the PBEC members but all the other related icons from the Govt. Sector, Education Sector and Corporate Sector.